Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thou Shalt Not Pinch!

Message received!
I recently bought these really cheap overnight pullups on sale and upon opening the package discovered they had...  *GASP*... no pictures on them!  No beautiful princesses, no cuddly teddy-bears, no Nickelodeon characters to jazz up our bedtime ritual.  I was hoping this would go unnoticed, but alas, it didn't.  Naomi of course wondered why the pullups were "plain".  We decided it would be fun to draw our own pictures on the pullups, so each night we make a fun new design with washable markers on these frugal bedtime underwear.  All was going swimmingly well, and I thought myself quite clever until tonight when she put on her pullup and turned around.  Daddy and Naomi had left me a not-so-subtle message.  (Insert sheepish face here)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I was just thinking recently, I bet those nighttime pants would be cheaper if they stopped putting those silly pictures on them, and I guess they do exist! They're much better when you can add your own touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are a new "must-have" in our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should add, it is the teddy's brand from superstore that is design free. they are inexpensive at regular price, but even better on sale. and they come in larger sizes... :)

    ReplyDelete